Life of the research themes
CIST research federation renewed its research themes at the time of its own renewal at the end of 2018.
For 2019-2023, the CIST will organise its activities around 7 research themes, which will be subject to a mid-term evaluation:
- Actions & Territorialisations (A&T)
- Local Territorial Information (INFTER)
- Medias and Territories (MEDIA)
- Mobilities, Identities and Territories (MIT)
- Territories on the Long Run (PAST)
- Regionalisations, Globalisations, Circulations (REMOC)
- Territories and Health (SANTE)
3 axes did not continue their activities for this new five-year period (Agricultures, Territories & Sustainable Development, Biodiversity & Territories, Risks & Territories) and part of the Regionalisations in the World theme was taken over by REMOC.
The theme Conflicts & Compromises of Territorialised Globalisation merged into the Mobility and Regionalisations axes in 2015.