The Biodiversity and Territories research area is devoted to interactions between societies and biodiversity, generally dealt with separately: life sciences and natural science view society as an exterior factor that impacts on biodiversity; social science and humanities look at nature and biodiversity either as concrete entities or through their social construction, minimizing their biological basis. Rarely considered, the spatial dimension of their interactions within territories and landscapes is an interesting point from which to observe the co-evolution of social systems and biodiversity. This co-evolution takes place at different scales, from the world system to local systems of territorial management.
The objective is to bring together a community to work on this theme of biodiversity in highly anthropic territories.
Events between 2011 and 2017
- 7 June 2018 - 8 June 2018 – Prendre en charge la biodiversité à l'heure du Grand Paris : acteurs, territoires et projets [conference]
- 8 December 2016 – Le paysage agricole, entre territoire et biodiversité [seminar]
- 27 March 2015 – Jardins d'entreprise : espaces verts, espaces divers ? [manifestation scientifique]
- 27 March 2014 - 28 March 2014 – CIST2014 - Fronts et frontières des sciences du territoire [conference]
- Date limite : 25 September 2013 – Appel à communications pour le 2e colloque international du CIST - Fronts et frontières des sciences du territoire [MEDIA]
- 29 November 2012 - 30 November 2012 – Séminaire interne du CIST - Territoires en actions [MEDIA]
- 20 June 2012 – L'évaluation économique des services rendus par la biodiversité [seminar]
- 23 November 2011 - 25 November 2011 – CIST2011 - Fonder les sciences du territoires, colloque fondateur du CIST [conference]